Monday, August 15, 2011

First blog ever.

Coming up to the end of summer. Moving into my house on Friday (Pete's lake house). Living with Hoyt and Boj for the year is going to be sweeeeeeeet.
Had a pretty decent summer training, work made it kind of difficult because my schedule threw me around a bit. But it's definitely my best summer I've ever had. Looking forward to getting back to Keene to run and be around the guys again.
My goals this year for cross: Stay 2nd or 3rd man all season, get top 30 at regionals and get back to Nationals, I don't see a reason why I can't get it done. I have to do the work and stay positive.
Getting pumped!

1 comment:

  1. welcome to the blogosphere world of keene area bad asses (ridiculous statement). its gonna be a good time at the house this year.

    ReplyDelete